Shop RADWIN: Cost Effective Carrier Class Sub-6GHz
Canada East: 800-265-8685
Canada West: 800-463-4793
TL9000 and ISO9001:2008 Certified
RADWIN 5000 HPMP is a high capacity OFDM /MIMO Point-to-Multipoint solution. Delivering 200Mbps per sector this offering opens up new service opportunities for carriers and ISPs targeting last mile enterprise connectivity. RADWIN 5000 HPMP also offers an enticing wireless connectivity solution for those looking to deploy high resolution video surveillance, broadband Inter-office connectivity and other mission critical applications.
Targeting a large market with growing demands for greater capacity, RADWIN 5000 HPMP provides highest Base Station capacity for the best user experience, greater spectrum efficiency for faster ROI (5bps/Hz), superb performance in harsh conditions in licensed and unlicensed sub 6GHz bands and small form factor MIMO Subscriber units.
RADWIN 5000 HPMP uniquely secures available bandwidth per end-user for guaranteed SLA by preventing Subscriber Units with inferior transmission performance, from negatively impacting the capacity of other Subscriber Units. RADWIN 5000 HPMP radios also support multiband capabilities with an extensive frequency range, all in the same unit for flexible radio planning.
RADWIN has recently expanded its point-to-multipoint portfolio to support organizations that require broadband connectivity for vehicles in motion, essential for on-board video surveillance, Internet access and more.
The RADWIN 5000 Mobility solution offers powerful, easy to deploy base stations that connect to ruggedized mobile units mounted on vehicles, trains or vessels.
RADWIN 5000 Mobility applications:
· Perimeter Security - video transmission to and from patrol vehicles
· On-board Video Surveillance and Internet Access for public transportation
· Pipeline protection – video transmission to and from patrol vehicles
· Oil Rigs to Ships - video & data connectivity
· Unmanned Vehicle Operation – remote control of heavy machinery for mines and port.
RADWIN 5000 HPMP Highlights:
- UP to 200Mbps per Base Station sector
- Fully outdoor Base Station
- Unique mechanism guaranteeing SLA per subscriber
- Variety of HSUs – 50, 20, 10Mbps
- Small Form Factor MIMO HSUs
- OFDM MiMO 2x2 / Diversity enables nLOS deployment
- Low latency
- Long range
- Multiband 4.9 to 6GHz
Special Starter Kit Pricing Available
Contact Hutton for your heavily discounted started kit! Incudes:
- 1 x RDW-RW-5200-0250
- 1 x RDW-RW-9061-5001
- 3 x RDW-RW-5550-0150
- 4 x RDW-RW-9921-0012
- 4 x RDW-CB/25 ASSY
The RADWIN 2000 portfolio offers 2.3 GHz, 2.4 GHz, 3.4-3.7 GHz and 4.8-6.0 GHz band wireless broadband products that deliver high-capacity, long-range connectivity at affordable prices. They are deployed globally by leading cellular carriers and service providers as well as public and private networks.
|The RADWIN 2000 Portfolio|
RADWIN 2000 C-Series
RADWIN 2000 PDH-Series
RADWIN 2000 L-Series
There is still great demand for the one and only, original price disrupting, high performing point-to-point link, the WinLink 1000.
WinLink 1000 radio links pack native TDM and Ethernet into one platform, delivering a high capacity of up to 22 Mbps. The radios incorporate the latest technologies and extensive networking capabilities, and are extremely simple to install and easy to maintain, thus sharply minimizing operating costs. Keeping CAPEX and OPEX low, WinLink 1000 solutions enable operators to expand their networks quickly while maintaining profitability.
- 22 Mbps full duplex net throughput
- Native TDM & Ethernet over a single wireless link (up to 4 E1s/T1s)
- Long range
- Supporting a variety of frequencies: 2.3-2.9 GHz and 4.9-6.0 GHz
- OFDM technology enables operation in nLOS environments
- Simple to install; up and running in less than one hour
- Excellent price/performance value
Why does Hutton offer RADWIN products?
"Everyone knows that RADWIN produces an excellent radio at a great price and that they support it fully. What also makes RADWIN stand out is that they have a top-flight team of people who make doing business with them a great pleasure."
- Shayne Easterwood, Broadband Product Manager at Hutton Communications