- Antenna Accessories
- Broadband Radios
- Cables and Connectors
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Fiber Optics
- Filter Products
- In-Vehicle Mounts
- IP Network Devices
- Power & Related Products
- RF Amplifiers
- Site Hardware
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Tools & Shop Supplies
- Two-Way Radio Accessories
Hutton Leasing Program
As a full-service provider, Hutton is now offering creative financing solutions when large cash outlays are required to complete a job. It's quick and simple. Most applications will be completed within two hours.
Our leasing program allows you to allocate funds over time with fixed payments for better budgeting. You can acquire the equipment you need immediately without a significant impact to your budget. You choose the terms for your lease that works best for your needs.
Standard Leasing Options
10% Purchase Plan: This plan is targeted at the customer who desires a fixed purchase option. At the inception of the lease, the purchase option total is fixed at 10% of the equipment's original cost.
10% Pre-Paid: This program is designed to offer a lower monthly payment and the comfort of a fixed purchase option.
$1.00 Purchase Plan: This program is recommended to those customers who are certain they wish to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term. No tax benefits are available for this plan. Note: This plan is NOT available in some states.
Fair Market Value (FMV): This plan is targeted at those customers who are worried about obsolescence. It offers a variety of options at the end of the lease. It is particularly beneficial for those customers wanting to have a lower monthly payment. A FMV allows the flexibility at the end of the lease to decide whether to purchase the equipment, extend the lease, or upgrade the equipment based on business need.
End of Lease Options:
- Fixed Lease only - Purchase the equipment for the fixed purchase option price
- FMV Lease only - Purchase the equipment at its then fair market alue
- Return the equipment and trade up to new equipment
- Return the equipment
- Leasing Pays for Itself. You purchase the equipment you need without imposing on their company's cash flow. Also, lease payments are made from future dollars, providing present savings, as today's dollars are worth more now than future dollars.
- Leasing Preserves Credit Lines and Capital. Leasing provides an additional source of funds, which supplements existing credit lines. Your available capital is increased because other credit lines are left unencumbered for operations, expansion and acquisitions.
- Leasing Can Reduce Taxes. Unlike loan payments, lease payments may be fully deductible as an operation's expense.
- Leasing Provides Flexibility. Monthly or periodic payment terms ranging from 12 to 60 months allow for simplified budgeting. Your payment schedule can cover all the costs associated with acquiring equipment, including installation, training, maintenance and freight.
- Leasing Can Guarantee Obsolescence Protection. Under special programs with LCA, the customer can upgrade the equipment leased through LCA, during or at the end of the lease, as technological advances occur or as the customer's needs grow.
LCA was established in 1988 to service vendors with lease financing needs primarily under $100,000. Since then, LCA has established working relationships with over 2,000 vendors of all sizes from across the United States and Canada.
These productive relationships have generated well over $475 million dollars of leases for telecommunications, software, point of sale, security, radios, office and a multitude of other products that are essential to the users’ daily business activities. LCA has booked and serviced more than 52,000 leases.
Hutton Communications has partnered with Lease Corporation of America to offer a customer-friendly financing program for its products. LCA offers an easy to use leasing option which includes a simple one page lease application, credit turnaround under four hours and personalized service for any questions you may have about financing.
To learn more about how leasing can benefit you, contact Hutton Communications or call your dedicated LCA Account Executive, Patty Nocella, toll-free at 800.800.8098 ext. 5155.