SOLiD Public Safety DAS
SOLiD is the first Distributed Antenna System manufacturer to full embrace the in-building communication requirements of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and the International Fire Code (IFC). These requirements, for both new and existing construction, are designed to ensure a strong level of life-safety protection for both building occupants as well as first responders.
Some of the ways in which SOLiD's solutions ensure NFPA and IFC compliance are:
- NEMA 4 enclosure for continued operation in "wet" conditions
- Support of all VHF and UHF radio frequencies
- Support of 700 MHz and 800 MHz Public Safety services
- Monitoring of all system components as outlined in NFPA and IFC
- Industry leading filtering to ensure there is no interference between the services supported on the SOLiD solution
SOLiD's dynamic, cost-effective solution is designed to provide coverage that can be contoured to ensure even and complete coverage throughout the facility. It supports all the key Public Safety services while also supporting other uses such as cellular and data services as well as paging and WiFi without the danger of interference. SOLiD is in-tune with the needs of key public safety regulations and practices and is putting those into practice in our In-Building line of products.
Product SpecificationsExpress PS
Key Product Features