- Antenna Accessories
- Broadband Radios
- Cables and Connectors
- Distributed Antenna Systems
- Fiber Optics
- Filter Products
- In-Vehicle Mounts
- IP Network Devices
- Power & Related Products
- RF Amplifiers
- Site Hardware
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Tools & Shop Supplies
- Two-Way Radio Accessories
Let Hutton Do the Work!
If you are in the process of implementing a new wireless network, then let us help! Here at Hutton, we are continually boasting about is our exceptional engineering team. Whether your application is Wireless Broadband, In-Building DAS, or anything in between, our engineers have the knowledge and expertise to make sure your system is installed right.
Let our sales team know your system requirements, and we'll put our engineers to work! Email us today.
Why Do I Need an Engineer?
- We will partner with you through every step of the process
- Make sure your network is installed right the first time
- In-depth product knowledge allows us to select the optimal solution
- We can also help you find the best solution that fits your budget
- More eyes on your project ensures that no key elements get overlooked
- Best of all, we have YEARS of experience backing you up!
Meet Our Engineering Team
Mike is our VP of DAS Technical Solutions, supporting all aspects of distributed antenna systems including sales & marketing strategy, design, training, and product recommendations. He has been with Hutton for 9 years and over the course of his career, has received the following certifications: Corning Commissioning and design, Solid Commissioning, and iBwave level 1.
Paul is our Field Applications Engineer for Extended Coverage Solutions. He has been with Hutton for just shy of 1 year, but has been in the Wireless Telecom industry for over 10 years, assuming such roles as Technical Trainer, Cellular Field Engineer, and Network Equipment Engineer. He also has 4 years of iBwave Design experience, CFOT, and Sweep Test & PIM certification.
- Link Budget Calculator
- RF Calculators
- US Frequency Chart
- How to Design an In-Building DAS (Part 1)
- How to Design an In-Building DAS (Part 2)
- Network Design Tools
- Wireless Glossary
- Path Loss Prediction Models
- NFPA 72 - BDA Excerpt
- Effects of Multiple Channels on Class B Signal Boosters